Search By Last Date
Indian Army, NCC Special Entry Scheme 35th Course-Apr 2014 Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women
Qualification : (i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ii) Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC (iii) Grading: Should have obtained minimum of 'B" Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam of NCC.
Note : For Wards of battle Casualities holding of NCC 'C' certificate is not applicable.
Vacancies : 50 for men and 04 for Women.
Salary Scale: Rs.15600-39000/-
Last Date : 16 August 2013
Head Office, 5-9-11, Dr.Pattabhi Bhavan,
Saifabad, Hyderabad - 500 004
Andhra Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Officers in MMGS-II
|Post Code||Grade||Name of the Post|
|No. of Vacancies|
|1||MMGS-II||Company Secretary||1.First class Graduate with 60% from a recognized university or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government of India 2. Pass in final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI),New Delhi 3. Associate membership of the ICSI, New Delhi & 4. Computer Knowledge Essential. Desirable : Three years of experience as Company Secretary, in any reputed organization or company. Note : a) The Educational qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidates must possess the requisite qualifications as on 31.05.2013||02(UR -01), SC-01)|
Age : As on 31.05.2013 21 -33 Years
Written Test And Interview Centres : The Written Test/Group Discussion/Interview will be held at different centres as decided by the Bank depending on the number of applications received which will in turn be communicated to the candidates shortlisted. Note : Request for change of Centre shall NOT be entertained
Last Date : 13 July 2013
THE INDIAN NAVY
Invites final year Engineering students to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers in Technical / Executive Branches under University Entry Scheme (UES) for Final and Pre-final year Students Course Commencing - June-2014 respectively
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian Citizens for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Technical / Executive Branches of Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) for course commencing June-2014
Age : Between 19 to 24 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1990 to 01 July 1995; both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- MSP Rs.6000/-
- Educational Qualifications : Applicant should be studying in AICTE approved College/ Institution with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.75 CGPA overall grade on 10 point scale.
- Engineering Branch (Only Men to apply) : Mechanical / Marine / Automobile/ Mechtronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- Naval Architecture Cadre (Both Men and Women can apply) : Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture
- Electrical Branch (Only Men to apply) : Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering / Control System Engineering / Power Electronics
- General Service (X) (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommuication
- Pilot (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- Observer (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- IT (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Logistics (Works) (Both Men and Women can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Civil/ Architecture
Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height Male - 157 cms and Female - 152 cms with correlated weight. Eye Sight - 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
Last Date: 27 July 2013